Re: Questions for Jeroen van Wolffelaar and Andreas Schuldei

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:40:40PM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> I think this is a poor response. There were several issues that the DPL
> team could have dealt with and didn't - it shouldn't have taken access
> to leader@d.o to realise that, for instance, people had concerns over
> ftp-master communication, consensus within the project, appropriate
> reactions to anti-social behaviour and so on.

Well, you can't say that I didn't try:
http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg/

It just hasn't been marketed as a DPL team effort, because it's mainly
been my work, it started before the DPL team and will continue after it.
But input from being inside the DPL team was indeed useful to bring some
parts of it together.

Actually it hasn't been marketed much at all, since parts of it still
need substantial work.  The parts that are most important to me (like
the 4 main points) are already there, though.

Ciao,

Enrico