Re: Questions for Jeroen van Wolffelaar and Andreas Schuldei

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:40:40PM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Jeroen - you want to push for a code of conduct. You want to write
> "insider reports". You want to act as a mediator. These tasks do not
> require you to be DPL. Why have you not been doing them for the past
> year?

I've been talking with some listmasters about code of conduct, and
followed Enrico's work with the Community Guidelines. Insider reports is
something that I think is useful to start, that's why I'm campaigning
with it. I've done some mediation, but that's something that really
benefits from being in a position to do so one way or the other.

In general, I've been given thought and working on these issues, with
varying results. I'd like to continue this work, which would be easier
being DPL (but not impossible without being DPL).

Getting world peace also doesn't require being DPL, and many people try,
but just being secretary of the UN makes you more effective.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl