Re: Questions for Jeroen van Wolffelaar and Andreas Schuldei

Thanks for the answers. However, to a large extent they seem to be "We
didn't fulfil many of our aims last year, but we will this year" and
justification for that seems to be "I'll be in charge instead of
Branden". If that's the case, why did you not step up to provide
leadership within the team when it became clear that Branden wasn't
providing what you considered to be insufficient leadership?

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org