Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> > I notice that you do not directly answer any question.
> I am saying tha discrimination on the basis of topic is a list rule;
> this is normal for nearly every mailing list I have every been on.

Right, you're still avoiding the questions and following your own
agenda on some misunderstood point. I'm not keen on any further
off-topic, so I just ask you to reread my messages and think
whether you read the "offensive" messages for the point I made.

Somewhat ironic you grumble at aj to be liberal.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.