Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:
> > All mail on the debian-women list is public. Not all of their
> > work is archived in public and they explicitly prohibit IRC logs,
> > probably both for good root reasons IMO.
> What is "they"?

debian-women contributors.

> Not all my work on gnucash is archived in public.
> Developers are free to talk about things they wish, with whoever they
> wish, in private if they wish.

Of course. It is also rude and often illegal for me to repost
private messages here without the authors' permission. I feel it
is wrong to conclude that absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

> Indeed, you only today told me to contact you off-list about your
> groundless DWN accusations.

You are incorrect to call them groundless.