Re: Question for A. Towns - NM

Hi, Ean Schuessler wrote:

> The "Censorship Boo-Man", as you deftly downplayed it, is the central
> motivation for this project. Freedom of communication, freedom to process
> your own data and freedom to modify the infrastructure for doing so are
> the reason we are here.

Well, for me there's a difference between the freedom to share your ideas
with others and the freedom to communicate anything whatsoever, even if
it's detrimental to the communication. So, sorry, but your "we" isn't
exactly the same as my "we".

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de