Re: Question for A. Towns - NM

Read more carefully and you will see that I suggest existing technologies
(mail filtering, IRC /ignore) as solutions. The problem may be that some
Debianers have better filtering in place than others.

Some brave soul could start a special version of Razor for Debian that lets
people vote on other's idiotness. Subscribers to the system would have
flame-happy turf heads (like me) removed from their reality automagically. Of
course, those foolish enough to demand a raw feed would be perfectly capable
of doing so.

The "Censorship Boo-Man", as you deftly downplayed it, is the central
motivation for this project. Freedom of communication, freedom to process
your own data and freedom to modify the infrastructure for doing so are the
reason we are here.

Nyah.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO