Re: Question for candidate Towns

Frank Küster wrote:
Given I personally worked around the lack of ftpmaster support for
pools for a good six to twelve months while developing testing, I
think I've got a reasonable basis for thinking this isn't such a big
deal.
This work wasn't targetted at users at that stage, was it?

I was using it for almost that entire period [0] -- eat your own dog-food and all. It was available to users for that period too, I've no idea how commonly it was used -- we were frozen and preparing the potato release for the majority of that time [1].

I was certainly trying to make it useful for users at the time.

Cheers,
aj

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/1999/12/msg00031.html
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2000/02/msg00000.html