Re: GR Proposal 2: Declassification of -private

MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> writes:

>> [...] And if this is a
>> problem, then we have the amendment which will enable the procedure
>> only for future posts.
>
> I'm amazed anyone considers otherwise. It's unethical to publish
> things that debian promised to keep private. I think it also leaves
> us wide open to accusations of infringing copyright.

I think you are wrong on both counts.  You are certainly free to vote
as you wish, of course, but your amazement doesn't carry much weight.
Rather than be amazed, maybe you should look to see what might be
right in what is being said by other people with a different view.

Thomas