Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:

> Right, you're still avoiding the questions and following your own
> agenda on some misunderstood point. I'm not keen on any further
> off-topic, so I just ask you to reread my messages and think
> whether you read the "offensive" messages for the point I made.

I've said three times that the answer to the question "is the list
discriminatory" is that it does discriminate on the basis of topic,
but not on the basis of the gender of the poster.

What other question should I answer?

> Somewhat ironic you grumble at aj to be liberal.

No, I haven't "grumbled"; I've simply been trying to figure out on
what basis and with what controls he would like to have for a list
moderation policy (or whatever actual policy might show up).  I am
neither arguing for "more liberal" or "more conservative".