Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:

> Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> > MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:
> > > All mail on the debian-women list is public. Not all of their
> > > work is archived in public and they explicitly prohibit IRC logs,
> > > probably both for good root reasons IMO.
> > What is "they"?
>
> debian-women contributors.

But debian-women contributors include both men and women.

> > Not all my work on gnucash is archived in public.
> > Developers are free to talk about things they wish, with whoever they
> > wish, in private if they wish.
>
> Of course. It is also rude and often illegal for me to repost
> private messages here without the authors' permission. I feel it
> is wrong to conclude that absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

No, the absence of evidence is the absence of evidence.

If you want to prove there is something nefarious going on, you must
*give the evidence*.  The burden of proof is on you.

Your accusations are groundless until you actually *give them
grounds*.

Geez, put up or shut up.