Re: Q for Andreas Schuldei: "Small teams"??

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 03:46:43PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > I understood it as similar to what I call the "magnificent seven"
> > models being advocated by consensus-based grassroots groups
> > recently.
> It's not all that recent, it's taken directly from one of the old
> communist systems (I forget which, offhand). [...]

The adverb "recently" connected with the verbs "being advocated".
I don't doubt it's older: variations among historic tribes are
also often reported. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Same as
other dictatorships and democracies.

Unfortunately, if we look at history, we're doomed whatever we do.
;-) Might as well make the intervening time what we want.