Re: Question for candidate Robinson

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 03:31:49PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > [...] I hope that the link was there originally and
> > has just been lost because of the sort of habit and familiarity
> > that made you name the wrong test above. [...]
> The notion that it has ever been disconnected from the DFSG, or a new
> rule, or anything like that, is [...] fiction.

Sorry for the bad wording ("connect them back"). "Document the
links" would have been better. I didn't mean that they were
disconnected, just that the link was lost and not obvious to
new particpants, who were sometimes over-keen to use the tests.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.