Re: Q for Andreas Schuldei: "Small teams"??

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 13:13, Henning Makholm wrote:
[See http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/03/msg00242.html]

Sorry Henning, after purging those sections I believe covered by common sense
definitions of "team", "working together" and "discharging responsibilites"
there was nothing of your questions left to post on my summaries page.

Do you want it posted unaltered in full length or do you want to reconsider
your submission? Especially the parts about being "assigned" to a team, "team
leader" and "requirements for teams" stopped me cold in the tracks.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*