Re: Project scud (for Andreas Schuldei and Branden Robinson)

On Monday 07 March 2005 18:09, Lucas Wall wrote:
>   > DPL remains formally responsible for all decisions.
>
> Does this mean he has the final word on all of them?
>
>   > Important and/or controversial decisions are made in discussion with
>   > the whole team.
>
> Will the whole team vote? or act just as counselors? What happens if the
> DPL does not agree with the rest (or the majority) of the team?
>
> If I vote for Andreas or Branden will their POV (for important and/or
> controversial decisions) prevail? or should I consider the POVs of the
> whole team?

Promted by these questions but supported by many other things I've read on
debian-* lists, I come to believe that many of Debians problems stem from the
inability to grasp concepts like "team", "working together" and "discharging
responsibility". Then again, maybe that's only me?

Does anyone really believe that the cabal would wildly announce their support
for a candidate?

Regards, David

--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?