Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 09:07:37PM +1300, Nick Phillips wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 03:08:52PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
>
> > It would help if SPI announced its board meeting dates more widely.
>
> Good point; it would probably be a good idea to announce them on d-d-a.

I would be happy to do that, if there is some wider consensus (on
-project perhaps?) that this would be desired, as opposed to unwelcome
noise.

I have added this page to the site:
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings

It explains that meetings are usually held at 1900UTC on the first
Tuesday of every month.

Since they were predictable, in the past, I haven't thought it merited
a post to d-d-a.  But I'm happy to do that if people would find it
helpful.

What do you think?