Re: DFSG#10

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 05:19:40PM +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
>  I'm reluctant to vote for a resolution that acknowledges that the
>  changes made to the social contract were anything but editorial.

I agree. I think there are a couple of proposals [0][1] being made that
don't make the assumption the changes were more than editorial; however,
none of them have recieved enough seconds to go on the ballot.

[0] Andrew Suffield's reaffirmation of the current social contract:
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/05/msg00096.html

[1] Bill Allombert's proposal to use the former release criteria
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/05/msg00318.html

--
gram