Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

Scripsit Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
> On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 09:53:50AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> > That's not what we're asking.  We're asking: What effect would the
> > following language have on release timing?

> And I've been saying (repeatedly, over and over) that I think that
> question is flawed.

You have not corently explained any actual flaws with it.

> Why don't say what you think the effects ought to be and invite comment?

It has been said (repeatedly, over and over) that the effects ought to
be that the release of sarge can proceed according to the timeline and
practices that were current before 2004-003.

Comment has been (repeatedly, over and over) invited. It has also been
(repeatedly, over and over) declined.

--
Henning Makholm                     "Instead of producing a better plan they
                                   had the cheek to ask me what I proposed."