Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

Scripsit Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>

> So ask the proposers what they intend. Make it clear up front. Have the
> discussion of what the appropriate policy is _now_ so that you can point
> to that after the fact. Think it through. Talk it through.

You have a very important piece of information that is necessary for
"talking it through", and you are refusing to disclose that piece of
information.

> But stop looking for a fucking scapegoat for your own incompetence
> and laziness.

That is not an accurate description of the repeated attempts to get
you to divulge information that only you are in possession of and that
is vitally important in order to be able to make the decision that you
so verbosely ask people to make.

> Work. It. Out. Yourself.

You. Are. Withholding. Necessary. Information.

> Seriously. It's not that hard. If I can do it, so can you.

Not true. You have privileged access to insider information that
nobody else has, and you are asking everybody else to act in *absence*
of that insider information.

--
Henning Makholm                             "Det er du nok fandens ene om at
                                         mene. For det ligger i Australien!"