Re: non-free and users?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 02:39:36AM +0100, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:
> Do you mean that by distributing non-free we do the best what we can?
> Why? Even if we can work on free instead of non-free?

When there is no completely free alternative, we distribute the best
alternatives available.

If you think counter examples exist, please describe them.

> Why working on free is not the best what we can?

This is like the story about the guy who lost the keys to his car.
A friend stopped by to help him search, and after looking for a while
asked him where he had dropped the keys.  The man explained that he'd
dropped the keys a block away, but the light wasn't very good there.

--
Raul