Re: non-free and users?

Raul Miller wrote:
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 03:24:26PM +0100, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:

There is nothing bad with this idea until we do not take in account
negative consequences of what we are doing. The problem with mostly all
arguments which justify non-free distribution is that they ignore
consequences of this action. It is not correct.

I disagree that we're ignoring the consequences.  I think we're quite
aware of the consequences, and that each of us balances the good
consequences against the bad consequences.

Are bad consequences which you take in account the same as what I describe? If not, can you please describe bad consequences you are talking about.

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov