Re: Statistics on non-free usage

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 08:11:40PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:

> > > Which is interesting statement, since you have yet to describe even one such
> > > occasion.
> >
> > you have a very short memory.
> >
> > apart from this instance of deceptive use of percantages, only a few days ago i
> > outed your lying when you claimed that i had said something exactly opposite to
> > what i was saying.  there was no possibility that you were just misinterpreting
> > or misunderstanding, you were deliberately lying about what i said in order to
> > make you and your arguments look better.
>
> I recall no such incident, and in fact, no such incident took place.

so, you ARE a liar with an extremely short memory.

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:33:20 +1100

  :  > > is this really the best that you can do?  accuse anyone who is in favour of
  :  > > keeping non-free of wanting to pollute main with non-free stuff?  oooh!
  :  > > what a scary bogeyman!
  :  >
  :  > You yourself said that is what you would like to do.  There is no need for me
  :  > to make the accusation.
  :
  :  i did not say anything of the kind you lying fuck!
  :
  :  stop putting words in my mouth.
  :
  :  once again you bigots prove that you will stoop to any level, utter any lie.
  :  the end justifies the means.
  :
  :  you have no fucking honour.
  :
  :  there is no point in debating anything with those who have no honour, with those
  :  who will lie.

> can only take your lack of any sort of attribution or reference to mean
> you concede that I am right in this instance?

that seems to be your sole trick, putting words in other people's mouths.
this might be cute in a trained monkey, but it gets tiresome very quickly.

craig

ps: you are a waste of space.  do not bother me again.  do not email or otherwise
contact me again.  mail from you is not welcome under any circumstances.