Re: Statistics on non-free usage

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 04:03:09PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> > well, frankly, your use of percentages was a little dishonest to say the least,
> > as it let you round-off many packages to '0'.
>
> I had no idea what the results would be before running the program, and
> did not alter it to adjust those results later.  You have no basis to
> know whether I was being dishonest or not.

one can extrapolate from previous experience.  someone who has repeatedly
demonstrated that they are willing to lie should not be surprised when others
tend to discredit their statements and view them with justifiable suspicion.

> > in any case, you have shown yourself to be dishonest on numerous occasions
> > in this long and tortuous argument.  you have no care for truth, or honour
> > - you will utter any lie in the name of your cause.
>
> Which is interesting statement, since you have yet to describe even one such
> occasion.

you have a very short memory.

apart from this instance of deceptive use of percantages, only a few days ago i
outed your lying when you claimed that i had said something exactly opposite to
what i was saying.  there was no possibility that you were just misinterpreting
or misunderstanding, you were deliberately lying about what i said in order to
make you and your arguments look better.

craig