Re: summary of software licenses in non-free

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 12:12:26PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> It would be interesting to split into classes "no commercial", "no
> modification", "patent", "compatibility", "notification" and "other"
> at first glance.

Yes, if somebody could do this, this would be very valuable.

Another thing I think is interesting: How many different maintainers are
there for non-free packages. I.e., how many maintainers would be affected
by the migration to another service, WRT package maintanence.

Michael