Re: summary of software licenses in non-free

On 2004-01-10 07:57:09 +0000 Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:

if you want to check the licenses yourself, email me and i can send you a 300KB file containing just the copyright files. it's too big to attach to a mailing
list.

Can you upload somewhere, please?

i probably should have separated out the "no sale/profit/commercial use" ONLY packages into a separate group.....but i've been working on this for hours and i want it over and done with. i'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.

It would be interesting to split into classes "no commercial", "no modification", "patent", "compatibility", "notification" and "other" at first glance.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at