Re: GRs, irrelevant amendments, and insincere voting

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 12:19:00PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:54:32 -0500, Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> said:
> > Indeed, from his comments, I think even the Branden might be happy
> > with the two separated, as long as they are on two different
> > ballots.
>
> 	If this is the case, the proposal should be so amended.  There
>  would be no problem running two votes, either in sequence, or
>  concurrently.

I'll give it very serious consideration, but first I would like some
guidance from you in the form of a reply to Message-ID:
<[🔎] 20031102100909.GW2495@deadbeast.net>.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The key to being a Southern
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Baptist: It ain't a sin if you