Re: GRs, irrelevant amendments, and insincere voting

On Nov 1, 2003, at 23:51, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

	Whoa there.  Some would consider that the editorial changes
 and dropping section 5 are orthogonal changes, since we can have one,
 or the other, or both, and neither affects each other.

I would be one of them, and I think that if someone proposes, and 5 second, just the editorial changes --- or just the SC 5 dropping --- it should be on a separate ballot.

Indeed, from his comments, I think even the Branden might be happy with the two separated, as long as they are on two different ballots.