Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

Le Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 09:36:00PM +1000, Anthony Towns écrivait:
> be actually talking about whatever it is that bothers you, like where
> -private topics can be discussed other than -private, or what other ways

I'm really not bothered about that. There's enough self-regulation
because when someone crosses the red (invisible) line, he gets bashed
on -private.

I'm only annoyed with the fact that #debian-devel ought to be for
person interested in Debian's development and not only for Debian
developers. And as such, we should never kick or ban someone from
#debian-devel unless they voluntarily harm the channel by polluting
it. And I just want Branden to acknowledge that.

As simple as that.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com