Re: lists

On 12/20/23 07:59, Andy Smith wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 07:38:49AM -0500, Pocket wrote:
which pocket@columbus.rr.com
Not sure what you're trying to achieve but these administrative
commands should go to the mailing list software at
<majordomo@lists.debian.org>, not to debian-user@, which is the list
itself and its thousands of subscribers.

(A pity the list software does not automatically hold mails with
administrative commands in them, like Mailman does.)

Thanks,
Andy

Every 60 days I get kicked from this list which I receive an email stating my kick value is 2%.

I then try to see if I am subscribed by the web and sending emails to the

majordomo@lists.debian.org which fails,

trying to subscribe from the web gets me gateway errors.