Re: [SOLVED] Re: crash with wine and nvidia-driver

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2022, 20:37:41 CEST schrieb piorunz:
Hi Piotr,

tried before as you suggested: deleting all configs of wine without success.

I also tried wine7.0 from winehq, but this did not work and wanted to
deinstall many of my applications, like digicam or similar.

Hope, that debian will update wine soon to version 7, but maybe they will
never do on debian/stable. Maybe in the next release....

Happy gaming and best regards

Hans