[SOLVED] Re: crash with wine and nvidia-driver

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2022, 15:08:40 CEST schrieb piorunz:
Hi Piotr,

sadly this did not work. However, I got a solution:

I purged all wine packages from debian, then reinstalled wine, but only
minimalistic, say, all necessary packages.

I spared all suggested packages - and it worked now. No crash any more and
"primusrun glxgears -info" is now running.

Additionally also the games prior not working with nvidia legacy driver are
working now, too.

It looks for me, some additional package forced the crash, but I can nor say,
which one. It is no need, to look at, because wine in debian/stable is rather
old (it is version 5, whilst the actual version is now version 7). I suppose,
debian will update this package soon, as even for debian/stable version 5 is
too old IMHO.

Thank you all for any help.

Best regards

Hans