Re: Some of the parameters used in my genisoimage command don't produce a bootable ISO image

Hello to everyone.

I'm trying to customize the debian 11 and I'm creating a derivative distro for debian 11. I've changed a lot of logos,images and pictures,but not everything. For example I'm not able to understand which file belongs to the image and the logo that you see in this picture : https://ibb.co/SvbvsyR ; thanks.