crash with wine and nvidia-driver

Hi folks,

maybe someone got into the same problem as me and can help.

I am using a laptop with a graphic chip in the intel-cpu and an extern graphic
card from NVidia. The nvidia chip is an NVS4200M and running with kernel
module *legacy-340xx*

Yes, I know, NVidia and also Debian says, it shall be *-legacy-390xx-*, but
390xx will not run.

340xx is well running, and "primusrun glxgears -info" is telling, the kernel
is loaded and it is the nvidia kernel/module.

But that should not be our problem.

My issue is, that starting ANY wine application (like a game or something
else) using "primusrun wine bla.exe" is turning ito a segfault.

As I am not believing, this is related to the game (as ALL games are
crashing), I believe, it is related to a systematical error in the
relationship between wine and nvidia-driver.

Please note: Running all these applications without primusrun or optirun, so
using the internal graphic chip, everything is running, but slow.

I read in many forums, but whenever thisissue appears, the writers are always
pointing to a special game or application, but (maybe) did not recognize, this
is a general issue.

The system running here is debian/stable and I know, the wine version is
rather old (version 5, the actual one is version 7.x), but I personally
believe, this should not amtter, as the nvidia driver 340xx is old, too.

Note beside: 390xx and 340xx can not be build any more, as the kernel-header-
files or the compiler had changed since 5.10.12,  some files are missing.
There is already a bugreport related to this by me.
(Luckily I have a package as backup available).

I do not know, where to look any more and how to discover, what is happening.
Tried starting using strace, but this did not show me any usefull output.

So, I hope, someone might got into the same issue, too, and could fix it.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Hans