Re: exif --remove not idempotent, and a Debian man page bug

David Wright wrote:

>> See the first post ...
>
> The OP didn't contain any exif output, only a couple of
> command lines, apparently written in zsh shell

Look again!

> The focus of the thread seems to have changed to the meaning
> of a word in the Subject, and an old email address that
> might help in distinguishing Lutz Mueller from all the other
> Lutz Muellers.

I have now clarified to the best of my ability the meaning of
that word and I think that will help people understand at last
why incorrect tech information, actually disinformation at
that point, can't be allowed in software documentation. I get
it now that this was the root of the confusion but as always
everything in time ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal