Re: OT: mysql-workbench alternative

On 24 Sep 2022, at 22:55, Nicholas Geovanis <nickgeovanis@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 24, 2022, 2:47 PM Gareth Evans <donotspam@fastmail.fm> wrote:
Given what looks to be the ongoing absence of mysql-workbench in stable:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mysql-workbench

Can anyone recommend a free (at least as in beer) alternative that creates ERDs automatically from MariaDB?

It's just an educated guess but can't doxygen do that?

I'll have a look at that.