Re: exif --remove not idempotent, and a Debian man page bug

On Sun 25 Sep 2022 at 07:52:38 (+0200), Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > If I had the first inkling of a clue what an exif tag
> > actually *was* I might try testing it myself. I'm gathering
> > that it has something to do with JPEG images, based on the
> > *.modified.jpeg default output filename. Beyond that,
> > I know nothing.
> >
> > One of you people who knows this software and has a testable
> > input file should (please!) try it, and show us the results.
>
> See the first post ...

The OP didn't contain any exif output, only a couple of command
lines, apparently written in zsh shell, and some chit-chat.

The focus of the thread seems to have changed to the meaning of
a word in the Subject, and an old email address that might help
in distinguishing Lutz Mueller from all the other Lutz Muellers.

Cheers,
David.