Re: Need advice on known work with linux graphics card.

> I agree, no need to grab absolutely newest-pre-order product. Just buy
> 2021 or early 2022 released GPU for example, and you will be fine.

FWIW, I've had zero problems with the AMD driver on my 2006-vintage
Thinkpad T60, so I don't think it's important for the graphics card to
be super-recent: the support for old cards is pretty good as well.

The environment will thank you if you can reuse an old card instead of
buying something new.

        Stefan