Re: Remove package source from apt(-get)

On 23/5/22 9:54 am, Charles Curley wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2022 04:58:19 +0800
Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> wrote:

How then, do I deal with this (slightly different) problem involving
MS keys?

Did you try what I suggested above? Search on the problematic key?

Whilst I had not interpreted what you had previously posted, as a suggestion, after reading your response above, I searched using the full, text of the error message, found a solution on "Ask Ubuntu", applied that solution, and, it appears to have worked.

Thank you.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale