Remove package source from apt(-get)

When I 'ap-get update' I get this message:

"E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/pipewire-debian/pipewire-upstream/ubuntu kinetic Release' does not have a Release file"

I checked " /etc/apt/sources.list ", but the above link is not there.

The same happens with : "W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/edge stable InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY EB3E94ADBE1229CF" after installing MS-Edge.

How can I remove these errors?
Thanks in advance.

--
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird
StepOne is composed of students and volunteers dedicated to providing free services to charitable organizations.