Installing Jessie on VirtualBox

Hi, guys

As requested I'm breaking down which files I've used:

- For the DVD installation, I used https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.11.1/amd64/iso-dvd/

- For the CD, https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.11.1/amd64/iso-cd/

- For the NET, simply that from the first line here: https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/debian-installer/

I've also tried through some Live images (https://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/8.11.0-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/, standard and GNOME), but still the same issues as mentioned in the initial post...

Finally I've texted VirtualBox but they claim they can't help because the version I'm using is out of date (but it's the most recent I can use).

If I can't solve this by tomorrow, I'll look at Debian Stretch (as that's still lighter than Bullseye) and see if I can at least  manage to work with that...

Thanks for all the help!