Re: firefox misbehaviour

Am Samstag, 21. Mai 2022, 05:09:38 CEST schrieb Russell L. Harris:
Hi Russell,

I do not have those issues you describe, but on my system firefox sometimes
completely freezes the system when calling some special websites.

Then nothing can be done, only the mouse is moving but no mouse clicking, nor
keyboard input is possible then.

The only way is the hard way: long press power button, so it switches off.

I admit, there are some plugins installed, like noscript and ublock origin,
which also might interfere.

However, for testing purposes on those sites I temporarly deactivate the
plugins.

And of course, it can not be excluded, that these sites also interfere with
the graphics driver, which is Nvidia.

Does this help?

Best regards

Hans