Re: firefox misbehaviour

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 10:18:59PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
I am unfamiliar with "TAB AUTO REFRESH icon (and function)".

TAB AUTO REFRESH is an extension which automatically reloads the
current page every [specified number of] seconds.

I use it to refresh the weather bureau forecast web page about once an
hour and the web page for my personal weather station about every five
minutes.

When installed, TAB AUTO REFRESH displays an icon with a countdown of
the number of seconds until the next refresh.  Clicking on the icon
brings up a window for resetting the refresh interval.

RLH