Re: Will my reportbug report be seen?

On Vi, 10 sep 21, 20:22:43, Steve Dondley wrote:

> Yeah, had I known my bug report would be thrown in the subject, I would have
> changed things up a bit.

The report should still go in the message body, the subject (and bug
title) is supposed to represent a concise summary.

For reference, the text in reportbug is:

    Briefly describe the problem (max. 100 characters allowed). This
    will be the bug email subject, so keep the summary as concise as
    possible, for example: "fails to send email" or "does not start with
    -q option specified" (enter Ctrl+c to exit reportbug without
    reporting a bug).

How would you reword it to make it clearer?

Kind regards,
Andrei