Re: Will my reportbug report be seen?

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 08:10:41PM -0400, Steve Dondley wrote:

> > Can I just leave this as is? Or can/should I correct it somehow?
>
> Ok, while I was writing that last email, I got another confirmation:

> So I'm probably good?

Someone will probably fix up the metadata.  But this is an extremely
poor bug report.  It has NO useful details at all.

You're basically relying on someone to go click on the URL you put
into the subject, read it, analyze it, figure out what it's talking
about, and then fix up your bug report to be readable.

This may happen in a timely manner, or it may not.  Your best bet at
this point is to wait a few days and see what happens.  If nobody
fixes it up before then, you might consider replying to the bug and
supplying an actual description of the bug.