Will my reportbug report be seen?

I used reportbug for the first time. The experience was a little confusing.

It appears to have gone through because I got an confirmation email:

Email subject:
1.4.11+dfsg.1-4: Please see issue at github: https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/8198

Email body:
Package: 1.4.11+dfsg.1-4
Version: roundcube
Severity: normal

Dear Maintainer,

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 11.0
  APT prefers stable-security
  APT policy: (500, 'stable-security'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-8-cloud-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU threads)
Locale: LANG=C.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=C.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE not set
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

So it looks like I mixed up the version and the package name. I don't know how I might correct this or if I need to. And the subject is a description of the bug, which seems weird.

Can I just leave this as is? Or can/should I correct it somehow?