Re: Will my reportbug report be seen?

On 2021-09-10 08:15 PM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 08:10:41PM -0400, Steve Dondley wrote:

> Can I just leave this as is? Or can/should I correct it somehow?

Ok, while I was writing that last email, I got another confirmation:

So I'm probably good?

Someone will probably fix up the metadata.  But this is an extremely
poor bug report.  It has NO useful details at all.

You're basically relying on someone to go click on the URL you put
into the subject, read it, analyze it, figure out what it's talking
about, and then fix up your bug report to be readable.

Yeah, had I known my bug report would be thrown in the subject, I would have changed things up a bit.

The link that got thrown in the subject provides all the details, however.