Re: How to update Debian 11 source.list to testing?

I will change to testing with all keyword switched to testing because my case is more often needing to use newer version software compared to stable, which also works fine w/t a problem for most of time.

Thanks for all your help, and advice! Appreciate it!

Sep 4, 2021, 09:30 by riveravaldezmail@gmail.com: