Re: jupyter-notebook and bullseye

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021, 4:08 PM D. R. Evans <doc.evans@gmail.com> wrote:

Pretty wise; I think. I was sucked in a bit about the hype that surrounds it
and put in quite a bit of effort to build some useful notebooks a few years
ago. But now I find that it's pretty much like the majority of experiments
I've tried over the years: it looks nifty, and doubtless some people find it
useful, but for me it's too fragile and ultimately the cost in time isn't
worth the possible benefit.

For better and for worse, it has become the communication medium for machine learning and knowledge engineering. Lots of open-source notebooks are distributed.