Re: Colemak layout at boot time

On 19/09/2021 13:26, Gareth Evans wrote:

The commands appeared to succeed (with suitable alteration of variables) but my VM now boots into a grub prompt immediately - doesn't ask for LUKS password.  I think this may be because I didn't change the "ahci" module to something else in step 3.

man grub-mkimage doesn't list possibilities.  Can anyone suggest a suitable alternative for a VM created with virt-manager/qemu-kvm?

Are you saying I could try this Section 5 method to have Colemak at GRUB
and LUKS password prompt? Not VM, but my laptop, real HW.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org