Colemak layout at boot time

Hi all,

I use Colemak layout instead of Qwerty, because it's so much better and
efficient.
Today I repositioned keys on my laptop too, so I have two computers with
Colemak.
However, my laptop uses full disk encryption (Debian 11).
At boot time, and in GRUB, I don't have Colemak, but default layout.
How to change to Colemak? I read few very old tutorials, not one solves
this problem in 2021. Not sure how I should proceed.

I already selected Colemak in KDE settings, and via sudo
dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration. But this does not affect boot
time password question and GRUB editor. Also virtual consoles still use
default Qwerty.

My /etc/default/keyboard file:
# KEYBOARD CONFIGURATION FILE

# Consult the keyboard(5) manual page.